"Our Research Projects Span Discovery & Development Sciences; From the Genomics of COVID-19 Long-haul illness Through Treatment Protocols and Drug Development to Cure These Disabilities."
The Foundation operates as a Community of Long-haulers who participate in basic, clinical and epidemiologic research using a Social Network and mobile data collecting tools that is specifically designed to engage Long-haul subjects.
The Foundation manages a mobile research network that is specifically designed to provide Long-haulers and clinicians and scientists with all of the tools necessary for the research of COVID-19 Long-haul illnesses and the management of research study protocols and grant administration. Our Research Toolkit Includes:
- Complete COVID-19 Clinical & Molecular Biology Data Sets
- Artificial Intelligent Agents & Neural Net Analytics & Visualization Tools
- Electronic Grants Management & IRB Oversight
- Protocol Authoring, E-submissions, Study Management & Adverse Event Reporting
- Collaborative Social Networks that connect clinicians & research scientists with one another and study subjects in real-time and longitudinally.
- And more!