Registries for Research, Clinical Referral Network, Treatments
The COVID-19 Long-haul Foundation offers extensive education services concerning the coronavirus and treatment and research resources available in the United States, clinical referral services for treatment of COVID-19 long-haul illnesses and vaccine COVID vaccine harms across the 50 states, a social network and disease research registries for participation in programs to improve treatment options:
Education and Research
The Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing comprehensive education and resources about the coronavirus (COVID-19) to the public. The foundation offers a variety of services, including:
- A comprehensive website with up-to-date information about the coronavirus, including symptoms, prevention, treatment, and research.
- A free e-mail and instant messaging referral service staffed by medical experts who can answer questions about the coronavirus, long-haul conditions and where to find information to cope with these chronic debilitating syndromes.
- Educational materials for medical & research professionals, COVID-19 patients, schools, businesses, and other organizations that are interested in obtaining the latest scientific journal and news concerning Long-haul disease, vaccine injury and therapeutic options.
- Clinical referral services for people with COVID-19 long-haul illnesses or vaccine COVID vaccine harms to find a provider near you who specialized in the treatment & research of the COVID virus.
- A social network for people with COVID-19 and their loved ones designed to connect and support Long-haul patients.
- Disease research registries for people who are interested in participating in research to improve treatment options for the coronavirus.
The COVID-19 Long-haul Education and Research Foundation is committed to providing accurate and up-to-date information about the coronavirus to the public. The foundation’s goal is to help people stay informed about the virus and to take steps to protect themselves and their loved ones.
The foundation is funded by donations from individuals, businesses, and foundations. If you would like to support the foundation’s work, please visit their website or donate by mail.
Here are some additional details about the foundation’s services:
- The website is updated daily with new information about the coronavirus. The website also includes a variety of resources, such as fact sheets, infographics, and videos.
- The free e-mail and I.M. messaging center are available 24/7. Medical experts on the platform can answer questions about the coronavirus, including symptoms, prevention, treatment, and research.
- The educational materials are available in a variety of formats, including print, digital, and video. The materials are designed for different audiences, such as children, adults, and healthcare professionals.
- The clinical referral services can help people find doctors and other healthcare providers who are experienced in treating COVID-19 long-haul illnesses and vaccine COVID vaccine harms.
- The social network is a safe and supportive space for people with COVID-19 and their loved ones to connect with each other. The social network also includes resources, such as articles, videos, and support groups.
- The disease research registries are designed to collect data about people with COVID-19. This data can be used to improve treatment options for the virus.